Flaxseed is one of the most popular cereals for centuries to this day.
They contain many health benefits for the body, skin or hair. Since many people always ask about the benefits of flaxseed for hair, so in this article I will teach you how you can use it to get the best results.
The benefits of flaxseed for hair
- Flax seed for hair nutrition:
Flaxseed can be used to strengthen hair because it is an important source of two types of fiber (soluble and insoluble).
It also contains thiamine and is one of the vitamins that keeps hair healthy. It reduces stress, which is a key factor in hair weakness and hair loss.
- Flaxseed for the treatment of brittle hair:
Among the benefits of flaxseed is the treatment of brittle hair. This is because it contains omega-3, which keeps hair growing strong and healthy. They begin to nourish hair follicles to the ends and increase their elasticity and shine.
- Flaxseed to protect hair from falling:
Many girls suffer from hair loss and this is due to magnesium deficiency. So let me tell you that flaxseed is rich in magnesium, a tablespoon of it contains almost 10% of magnesium, so it treats hair loss and protect you from infection it.
- Flaxseed for the prevention of premature graying:
Most of us girls suffer from premature graying,This is often explained by several reasons including vitamin E deficiency. Flaxseed is rich in vitamin E and therefore protects you from premature graying.
- Protect hair from gastrointestinal diseases:
Certain diseases of the gastrointestinal tract clearly affect hair growth and health and lead to hair loss.
Since flaxseed contains fiber that facilitates digestion, it protects your digestive system and your hair from many diseases.
- Flaxseed to reduce the secretion of scalp oils:
Flax seeds balance between pH and secretion of scalp oils, which results in less oil being released to meet only hair needs. So it looks very useful for women with oily hair.
- Flaxseed to soften and moisturize hair:
Some people use flaxseeds as a natural conditioner because they give the hair a high degree of moisture, which makes it feel very soft.
The first way to use flaxseed:
Linseed oil for hair:
- Place 2 tablespoons of linseed oil in a small dish and bring to a boil.
- Heat the dish for several seconds until it is warm.
- Massage your scalp with oil for 30 minutes.
- Apply the oil afterwards to your entire hair.
- Cover your hair for 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with shampoo afterwards and preferably natural.
The second way to use flaxseed:
- Put a quarter cup of flax seeds in a glass of water.
- Wait until the mixture reaches a boiling point and become firm, then
put a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Leave the mixture to cool.
- Put it in a suitable bottle and use it on your hair.
The third way to use linseed:
- Add a tablespoon of flaxseed to a cup of yogurt.
- You can use flaxseed in cooking.
- Add a spoonful of flaxseed on a salad plate daily provides the body with many benefits and nutrients.