The banana :
Banana is a popular and famous fruit in all countries, with its origin in Southeast Asia; They are grown in warm regions of the world, and bananas differ in their taste, shape, and color, and bananas can be eaten in several ways, and bananas contain an adequate amount of carbohydrates, fiber, potassium, vitamins and many other antioxidants, and it provides many benefits. Body health; It helps improve gut health, maintains normal cholesterol levels, and reduces inflammation, among many other benefits. In this article, we will talk about the benefits of bananas for the body and skin.
Benefits of bananas for dry skin:
- It contains vitamin A, which helps to significantly restore skin moisture, and it also repairs damaged and damaged skin.
- It increases the glossiness of the skin, because it contains vitamin C, which contributes to the elimination of dull skin, and reduces spots and impurities on the face.
- It contains many elements that help to combat wrinkles, keep the skin young as long as possible, and it also contains many other elements that help reduce the damage of free radicals, such as vitamin E and vitamin A.
- It helps calm swollen eyes, by calming the blood vessels around them, reduces the fluids around the eyes, and gives a feeling of comfort.
- Removes dead skin cells; As it contains many antioxidants that help with this.
Banana mixtures for dry skin:
The first mixture:
This mixture helps moisturize the skin, and its vitamin E content increases the glossiness of the skin and improves its texture, as it reduces the signs of aging, and it can be used on the face by following the following steps:
Ingredients: 1 ripe banana. One tablespoon of honey. A teaspoon of olive oil.
Method of preparation and use: Cut the banana into small pieces, then add the rest of the ingredients to it. Mix the ingredients well to make a paste. Put the paste on the face, and rinse it off with water after ten minutes.
The second mixture:
This mixture helps restore moisture to the face, and it can be applied by following the following steps:
Ingredients: Two tablespoons of white butter. A ripe, peeled banana.
Method of preparation and use: Mash the banana well, then add the butter to it, and mix to get a smooth dough. Put the mixture on the face, leave it for a short time, and then wash it.
The third mixture:
This mixture helps to get rid of the signs of aging, and remove spots and scars, and it can be used on the face by following the following steps:
Ingredients: Ripe banana, well mashed. A tablespoon of lemon juice. Method of preparation and use: Mix the ingredients well together to become smooth. Put the mixture on the face, leave it for 15 minutes, and then wash it with water.