Sweet almonds are rich in various vitamins and minerals, and almonds are also one of the sources rich in dietary fiber and monounsaturated fats, and this helps reduce the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood and prevent cancer. Almonds also help to keep the blood sugar level within the normal range, and it is worth noting that it contains many benefits for hair, and in this article we will talk about the benefits of sweet almonds, and some natural recipes for hair using sweet almond oil.
Benefits of sweet almonds for hair:
Sweet almonds are effective in promoting hair growth and making it healthier. This is because it contains vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin D, and other vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. Here are some of the benefits of sweet almonds for hair, including:
Promote hair growth: Sweet almonds contain magnesium in abundance, which is one of the essential elements to keep hair healthy and strong, as a deficiency of the magnesium component causes hair loss.
Strengthen and nourish hair: Almonds contain important nutrients for hair such as unsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids, in addition to vitamin A, vitamin D, and vitamin B, which are nutrients that penetrate the hair strands and make it healthy and beautiful, and it contains a mixture of fatty acids and fats. Softens, strengthens and nourishes hair.
Get rid of dandruff: Almond oil nourishes and moisturizes the scalp, as it has antibacterial properties that treat dandruff.
Natural hair recipes using sweet almond oil:
Sweet almond oil contains all the healthy ingredients for hair such as omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, magnesium, and many other vitamins and minerals, so almond oil is a great option for nourishing and strengthening hair, and it is an ideal choice for treating hair loss, damaged hair, and giving Luster, smooth texture. There are several natural recipes for hair using sweet almond oil, and among these recipes are the following:
Sweet almond oil and eggs:
The protein in eggs helps nourish and repair hair follicles, and the mixture also softens hair for people with curly hair. The method is:
- One egg.
- Four tablespoons of almond oil.
How to prepare:
- The hair is well washed and dried.
- Beat the eggs and the olive oil; Until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Apply the mixture to the hair evenly and evenly.
- Leave the mixture on the hair for 40 minutes.
- Wash the hair well with shampoo after finishing.
- Repeat this recipe once a week.
Sweet almond oil and lemon:
Almond oil nourishes hair with vitamins and minerals needed to make hair healthier, while the vitamin C present in lemon stimulates collagen production, which leads to hair growth and an increase in its length. The method is:
- Two tablespoons of almond oil.
- Two teaspoons of lemon juice.
How to prepare:
- Mix the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Divide the hair into tufts, and apply the mixture to the scalp and hair.
- Rub the mixture well on the scalp for 5 minutes.
- Leave the mixture on the head for 30 minutes.
- Wash hair well with shampoo.
- Repeat this recipe three times a week.