Face care is one of the women’s daily concerns, which is why she seeks to find a special regimen in skin care. And many women are confused when choosing a product from special products in skin care, and in fact there are a set of basic daily steps necessary to maintain the skin and its health, which may be more important than these products. In this article, we will discuss the most important daily natural ways to protect skin.
How to take care of the face:
There is a set of routine steps for facial skin care, which are:
- Skin cleaning: The skin should be cleaned at least twice daily with a lotion suitable for the type of skin. Because this helps remove dirt and oils stuck in it, and also contributes to getting rid of common skin problems. And natural materials can be used to clean the skin, such as lemon juice and honey.
- Toner application: Many people think that wiping the face with toner is not a major and important step. However, many experts emphasized that it was a very important step; Because it helps to remove the remnants of dirt, and everything that remains stuck to the skin after cleaning it; This helps the skin to quickly absorb the moisturizing cream afterward, and it is also a step that contributes to reducing large pores on the face.
- Peeling: There are a large number of skin cells that are naturally replenished every day. However, some cells do not die and are built on top of each other. Therefore, it is necessary to exfoliate the skin to remove these cells. It is preferable to exfoliate the skin once to three times a week, depending on the sensitivity of the face to peeling.
- Moisturizing the skin: Moisturizing helps build a protective layer on the skin and keeps it hydrated. This gives it a smooth and healthy look, and the type of moisturizer is chosen according to the type of skin, whether it is cream, lotion, gel, or others, and it is placed on the face, then the face is massaged with topical movements, and left until it is naturally absorbed by the skin.
- Putting on sunscreen: It is known that the sun is one of the most common sources of the destruction of skin cells, which cause damage, and it may also be a factor that increases the possibility of developing skin cancer, so it is necessary to put sunscreen on the face after moisturizing it during the day for several times a day if necessary for that.
Natural Skin Care Ingredients:
Some natural ingredients help stimulate the immune system and resist harmful rays from the sun, and these ingredients include the following:
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil helps tighten the skin, remove dead layers of skin, and protect against sunburn. In addition, coconut oil has antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties and can be used as a natural moisturizer, cleanser, and makeup remover.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil has been used for hundreds of years as an aid to reduce redness and various inflammations of the skin, and it is also a special natural ingredient for treating acne.
- Natural honey: Honey helps moisturize the skin, speed up wound healing, reduce skin sensitivity, rashes and acne.
- Avocado: Avocados contain vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin D. This makes it a catalyst in treating sunburn, and a natural trigger for collagen secretion.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice has anti-bacterial properties. Thus, it contributes to treating acne. Lemon juice also helps reduce the appearance of scars, lighten the color of the skin and fight wrinkles and fine lines that appear on the face.
- Jojoba oil: It helps moisturize the skin, treat burns and scars, reduce skin wrinkles, and also helps in treating acne and psoriasis.
- Sea salt: Sea salt contains many minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sodium, and potassium, and has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps in removing layers of dead skin and regulating the rate of oil secretion from the sebaceous glands.