Thyme oil is one of the essential oils that people use widely. Because it contains many medicinal elements and properties treated, it is extracted from the distilled steam that is inspired by the thyme plant, and is widely spread in the Mediterranean region, the countries of Europe and Asia, and it has a sharp and strong smell, and contains two main compounds, carvacrol and thymol, which are compounds that help eliminate Harmful microorganisms that help treat many diseases.
Skin benefits of thyme oil:
Thyme oil has several benefits, including:
- Thyme oil contains many antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that are beneficial for the skin, and it also purifies the blood, treats skin infections, itching and irritation.
- Treating many skin problems, the appearance of acne pimples and ulcers, and fungal infections, by mixing three drops of thyme oil in a cup of water, then dipping a cotton ball in it, then applying it to the face.
- It contains many antibacterial properties, and it eliminates the germs that cause skin infections by massaging the affected area.
- Protect and treat the foot from the athlete’s foot by massaging it frequently, or by placing a drop of thyme oil in a cup of warm water and soaking socks with it.
- Make the skin more radiant and fresh, fight the signs of aging and aging, and prevent the appearance of wrinkles, lines, and black spots that appear on the face, by taking two capsules of thyme oil daily regularly.
- Treating acne, psoriasis, and fungi that appear on the skin, and strengthening the nails. Treat the tissue, by applying it with a quantity of coconut oil, and massaging the affected area with it.
Benefits of thyme oil for hair:
The benefits of thyme oil for hair include:
- It has a tremendous ability to treat dandruff, which many people suffer from, in a very short period of time.
- Strengthen hair follicles, and increase their growth.
- Treating hair loss problems, reducing hair loss and brittleness, and giving it more luster and shine.