When the skin is dry, it becomes more quickly exposed to many problems, including rough texture, dullness, cracking. Without moisturizing, skin of all types cannot have the plump and radiant look that all women dream of. But sometimes, many women neglect the warning signs issued by the skin of the face, indicating the great need for moisturizing, which are many.
Signs of dry skin:
Experts advise you to look for a set of warning signs that tell you that your skin is dry, and that it needs intense hydration, and the following are the most prominent of them:
- Chapped lips.
- Dull, rough facial skin.
- Dark circles under the eyes.
- Sunken eyes.
- Tightened skin.
- Noticeable fine lines.
- Allergy to face washes, sunscreen and other topical preparations.
- Poor absorption of skin care products.
Causes of dry skin:
The first reason for dry skin, regardless of its type, is the lack of drinking water, in addition to a group of common reasons, chief among them: poor diet, lack of sleep, stress, and excessive use of many skin care products, in addition to severe climatic changes such as heat. Excessive exfoliation and excessive sun exposure.
How to treat dry skin:
There are several steps that you can take to treat dry skin and provide it with the necessary hydration, including:
- Drink enough water, eight large glasses a day.
- Exfoliation: Exfoliation speeds up cell turnover, allowing your skin to absorb more water and benefit from the maximum effectiveness of moisturizing creams and other skin care products. Taking care not to exaggerate exfoliation of the skin, as strong and excessive exfoliation of the skin increases dryness of the skin.Make sure to
- use a moisturizer for the skin on a daily basis: It is necessary to provide your skin with adequate hydration on a daily basis, by using a moisturizing cream for the skin rich in moisturizing materials, ceramides and other ingredients that preserve moisture inside the skin, without neglecting to clean the skin with a gentle lotion, and the use of sunscreen.