If you are wondering how to remove the effects of pimples, Yasmina chose to reveal to you this group of natural mixtures that restore the health and beauty of your skin.
In previous articles, we presented you with the best cream to remove the effects of grain and restore the freshness and beauty of your skin, but some natural mixtures remain the solution to your problem.
Rose water and starch mixture:
It is one of the best mixtures that help to deeply clean the pores and get rid of impurities that can spoil your look.
- Mix one tablespoon of rose water with two tablespoons of starch.
- Distribute the mixture on your skin in an even manner.
- Massage your skin with the mixture in circular motions.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Baking soda mixture:
This mixture helps you to get rid of blackheads and the effects of pimples in them.
- Mix some baking soda with water to make a paste.
- Take a clean toothbrush and dip it in the mixture.
- Massage your skin with the brush for 5 minutes.
- Wash your face with water and repeat this mixture twice a week.
Olive oil mixture:
Olive oil moisturizes the skin and gets rid of dryness that causes pimples to appear.
- Mix two tablespoons of olive oil with one tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Apply the mixture to your skin and massage in circular motions.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.