If you are looking for a way to remove hair from the face without pain, Yasmina chose to teach you to prepare the best and easiest mixtures that restore the freshness and beauty of your face skin.
Facial skin care is one of the basics of a woman’s daily routine, from here we will introduce you to these natural mixtures that will help you get rid of excess hair.
Chickpea flour and lemon juice:
- In addition to getting rid of hair, this mixture will help you whiten and lighten the skin.
- Mix two tablespoons of chickpea flour with one tablespoon of cream and juice of one lemon.
- Apply the mixture to the area you want to get rid of, and massage it in circular motions.
- Leave the mixture on the skin for 20 minutes, then rinse it with lukewarm water.
Cornmeal and egg whites:
- It is known that the benefits of egg white for the skin, which is in this mixture, will help you get rid of excess hair.
- Mix one egg white with two tablespoons of flour and one tablespoon of sugar.
- Apply the mixture on your face and massage in circular motions.
- Leave the mixture for 25 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Turmeric and milk:
- Turmeric is effective for skin whitening and ideal for getting rid of excess hair.
- Mix two tablespoons of turmeric with one tablespoon of liquid milk and one tablespoon of rose water.
- Apply the mixture to your skin and massage in circular motions.
- Leave the mixture on your skin, leave it for an hour, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.