The skin is exposed to many variables that affect it, its freshness and color, and lead to darkening of the skin, and many spots may appear as a result of exposure to sunlight, dehydration of the skin, or resorting to cosmetics that contain chemicals, and all this leads to the presence of light places And others with dark skin.. Below we learn how to get rid of this problem through methods and recipes to unify the color of the skin.
Methods of unifying skin tone:
1. Use of sunscreens:
Care must be taken to protect the skin from exposure to sunlight, which is the main cause of dark spots and discoloration of the skin, and for this, a good type of sunscreen should be used to protect the skin from harmful rays.
2. Water intake:
Drinking water is one of the main ways that helps moisturize the body from the inside and outside, which protects the body and skin from exposure to dehydration, which leads to a change in skin color and spots, and drinking a lot of water during the day helps to naturally unify the skin tone.
3. Stay away from harmful foods:
Various types of foods that have a role in infecting the skin with spots, darkening and early wrinkles that appear on it should be avoided, including foods that contain a high percentage of spices, sugars, processed foods, fats, non-organic dairy and caffeine.
4. Eat natural fruits:
It is important to eat fruits, especially those that contain vitamin C and antioxidants, which help repair skin cells and reduce spots, which helps to unify skin tone. Examples of these fruits are: orange, kiwi, strawberry, and guava.
Natural recipes for unifying skin tone:
1. Orange Recipe:
- Orange contains vitamin C, which is an important vitamin that helps to unify skin tone, get rid of tan and spots, and maintains the freshness of the skin.
- Mix two tablespoons of orange juice with a little turmeric powder and stir the ingredients well.
- Put the mixture on the face and neck, leave for about half an hour and wash the skin with lukewarm water.
2. Honey Bee Recipe:
- Bee honey contains the best nutrients that are important for skin health and preservation, and also helps moisturize dry skin, as it contains antibacterial properties, which help get rid of spots that appear on the skin.
- You can mix a tablespoon of honey with lemon juice, a tablespoon of milk, and half a teaspoon of coconut oil, and stir all the ingredients.
- Apply to the skin and leave it for 10 minutes, then wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
3. Aloe Vera Recipe for Even Skin Tone:
- Aloe vera gel (aloe vera) is one of the important ingredients that have a role in unifying the skin tone, as it helps to renew skin cells, lighten dark spots and get rid of darkening of the skin.
- You have to extract the aloe vera gel and put it on the skin.
- Leave on the skin for about a quarter of an hour, then wash the skin with lukewarm water.